Saturday, March 17, 2007

So bored, maybe someone should call me...


What fun, what fun. Photoshop has taken over my life. This is my precious niece who I cut out of a picture, posterized and added a textured layer. It's all my auntie L's fault, sending me the link to all her fun work that she's learned at her latest online course.

School is school. At a place where we can breathe for just a moment right now, not going to last, that's for sure. I'm listening to Rosie Thomas right now and it is peaceful and relaxing.

Well, I have no deep thoughts to share this evening. Missing my Jeremiah today, 5 more sleeps! Time for Wii time.

4 comments:

mari said...

she is precious. I will call you when we get home!

Vantica said...

You should post more.

mari said...

What's new?

mari said...

oops- i'm home and haven't called you like I said I would...
you still bored?