Tuesday, April 10, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow, the time for freaking out has arrived! I have a presentation today, 2 hard tests on Friday, 2 simply acct tasks to get done by Thursday, a research paper for bcpt due Monday and the 2nd half of the mgmt group project, also due Monday. Then, it's 1 week to review for finals, and THEN I have to get a JOB. Well really, I need to get a job NOW so i can start working as soon as finals are over. AHHHHHH.
Ok, the time for stressing may be here, but ---breathe--- we can do this. We are strong, amazing and talented, and we deserve wonderful things (not just me, WE).
OK, back to homework, and T, can i talk about it yet? Can I? Can I?

4 comments:

GraceeJ said...

Um, are you going to get a job and be busy working for the 6 days that I am there?
I mean, I am low maintance, show me a mall and pick me up at 5...
But it just wouldn't be the same visiting Carmen in Calgary, and Carmen not actually being there!!!

carmenrose said...

I will aim to start the week AFTER finals, but I'm not too sure just how picky I can be...but still, that's the plan

mari said...

I figured if I was mentioning it on my blog then of course you can too! Just don't forget to mention how it's taken over my life and is leaving me completely fatigued and lazy and drained and, and.. add lib here... Oh and one more condition, you have to book off early December (or actually you should come for christmas!) so you can come and feed super baby at 2, 4 and 6 am for me!

carmenrose said...

yay! deal. we'll try for cmas, i can't imagine not seeing the new bundle of preciousness