Saturday, January 6, 2007

And it begins again

My last semester, for a while anyways. Monday marks the day that I give up my freedom, my Zelda playing and sleeping in and never leaving the house, for days filled instead with studying studying and , yes more, dun dun dun daaaa: studying! Kinda nervous, I must say. Not too sure how it's gonna go, this last semester shook my confidence a little, but I'm going to strengthen my resolve and press on and convince myself all I need is more homework doing and I'll be back on track. So, that's the plan, to get on the bus every morning with J and be at school @8am, even though due to my crappy schedule i don't start until 10 or 11.
My birthday was wonderful, I was so blessed (read spoiled) this year by my wonderful family. I got a Body Shop GC (hooray!) and some loose tea with a teapot that has a steeping thing right in it, and a necklace and and and...
With my lovely Ikea money from my mommy i picked a
mini greenhouse and a thermos that fits perfectly in my backpack so hopefully I will spend less this semester on coffee/tea (we'll see, but that's the plan). So now, I just have to find a shelf that fits and looks good for under the window for my lovely new herb garden to be.
Oh ya,
PATRICK is coming to visit! How exciting! Whatever shall we do? Something fun, no doubt.
Okay, I better comb my hair n stuff, we're going to a movie, I think
Children of Men, should be good.
C

5 comments:

mari said...

ewe that movie looks creepy... have fun!

Zanitram said...

At least I won't have to watch it when I come there!

6 more sleeps.

GraceeJ said...

sick! boys having babies? nast!!!
How was the first day?

GraceeJ said...

Comon my dear, how was the first week? How was the visit with P? What have you and Jere been up to? How is yoga?
I'm giving you ideas to post about....

mari said...

good job J! Yes yes how was the shopping with the little bro? I hear you actually got him to spend some money on himself!! What'd you get??