Monday, December 18, 2006

As I sink into relaxation...


and breathe, because finally, finals are over, all the fun Christmas presents are bought, wrapped and shipped and life can slow down again. After crying for hours at the marks I got this semester, I solemnly vowed to do better next semester; to actually do lots of homework instead of floating through from one test to the other. All I can say is my freakin' GPA dropped from 3.95 to 3.77. But enough about that, it's too depressing to analyze further and gives me a big stress headache.

I miss everyone so much, I wish I could somehow get everyone from all the different families together in one place for cmas this year. I miss my beautiful niece who makes me smile so much. I miss my mom.

Well, i think i need to stop now before I become totally depressed in this very HAPPY season...tomorrow, I'll be better. Love you all,

C

4 comments:

GraceeJ said...

I miss my Carmen and my Tamara and my Martina and my Areli, Kaelen, Jarvis, Fiona, and my mom even though I just saw her today....

You're not alone.
It IS a happy season, pick up the phone:P

mari said...

I'm with ya girl! Next Christmas is OURS. Or was it the year after next?

mari said...

feeling better now?

carmenrose said...

i am, thanks! just needed to de-stress i guess