Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a Boy! and another boy!

Well, here we are at 20 weeks and 4 days preggo with the twins. Time is flying! As I'm going to deliver early (hopefully not too early) I'm already past the half way mark. I still go to bed between 7:30 and 9, I still throw up if I don't eat / drink often enough (demanding babies already!) and my productive energy levels are still only between when I get to work (7am) until about mid-morning. Then I'm ready for a nap, but unless it's the weekend I'm outta luck. I should learn from my pregnant co-worker who keeps a blanket & pillow in her office and has naps under her desk at lunchtime. Here's a couple of pics:
17 weeks:
19 weeks:
20 weeks 4 days:

3 comments:

b said...

oh look:) our babies are in there! love it. xo

GraceeJ said...

What a cute tum tum :)

Liana said...

Hi Maxx and Tucker ... can't wait for you to come out to play.

(You should post a name game on Facebook - I'm sure I'll win)