Friday, November 13, 2009

So the bedroom's coming along

Bought some pictures and bedding:




Also, picked tile for the bathroom:

We want to put our place up for sale after Christmas, probably around the end of January or so and buy a house in the same or a close neighbourhood. All that's left is the bathroom: tile the bathroom backsplash with the above tile, paint it & replace the fan. Then it's just "dressing" the house to make lots of people really want to move in. We've got plans to hit an art / craft sale downtown next week as well as the Waldorf Faire and hopefully come home with something lovely for above the couch. Then I really need to schedule the couch cleaning as I've tried more than once myself and it's just not coming clean. A couple of new throw pillows, 2 small Billy bookcases in black/brown (one with doors for a media centre) and we're golden.

Well, off to a movie night with friends then a concert in Edmonton tomorrow - happy weekend!

3 comments:

GraceeJ said...

Wow! Two posts so close together...I am overwhelmed. I don't even know what to say....er....ah....um....I love the costumes and the bedroom! How's that??
xoxo

b said...

and a concert too! busy lady:) I love the bedroom pics and the pretty fairy on the ball:) Nice stockings hehe xoxo

mari said...

Love the red and black - what are you doing for curtains??