Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So, it's been awhile,

Here's some pics of our lovely patio garden:
The "As Seen on TV" upside down tomato planters - work amazingly!







We have since re-planted that baby Lemon Balm into a pot the same size as the big one
Lemon Balm - I also planted ginger mint to make tea with, and basil, oregano & thyme.

See Jesse, in the very corner of the table- it's the lantern you gave us!
This is me, looking happy to have plants & no carpetAnd we went to Drumheller:

Saw the HooDoos:


J, being all terrified like

And now I'm off til Monday! Going to enjoy that lovely deck...

2 comments:

b said...

ooh! yummy fresh tomatoes! everything looks great:)

GraceeJ said...

I love your garden patio! It's gorgeous. I want to go to dinosaur land too. I miss you guys.... I am very glad you randomly update your blog!!!