Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wil

So, last weekend we went to a concert in Cochrane - Wil. One of J's co-workers' brother in law. The guy has mad skillz with a guitar, just a crazy way of playing, it was amazing to watch. His style is pretty rough on the strings and so he ends up breaking a lot of them which is how he came up with his website name: ibreakstrings.com . Being "green" minded, his wife started making jewelry out of the broken strings which she sells and J bought me one of the coveted bracelets.Such a cool idea.
Here's a video for you, and there's a link to his jukebox on his website if you get the urge to check out more.
Wil-Honey Pie

4 comments:

Liana said...

Alb used to be part of the "I break strings" club. I think it was his watch that was the culprit cuz since he got a cell phone a few years ago and quit wearing a watch he doesn't go through nearly as many.

the bracelet is cool. i buy bracelets occasionally but never actually wear them after the first week. I'm such a lazy accessorizor.

carmenrose said...

Me too! I finally put them up on a board in the bathroom so I could at least look at where my money goes...

mari said...

I have a peg board in my bedroom filled with jewelery I love to look at and barely wear! Like minded we are!

b said...

ok your life is about as eventful as mine...which is why I don't blog..but I love reading yours so update wouldya before I have to clean or something!:)