Monday, October 6, 2008

Peanut Butter

So guess why kids like peanut butter so much? Because it's made with ICING SUGAR. That's right - icing sugar. Yum. I still bought it. Even knowing I'm eating icing sugar.
So I'm still doing the P90X thing - pretty hard still. Going into week 7 and I've lost ZERO lbs, but 1-3 inches all over (not quite enough to go down a size or anything, things are just, less strained we'll say). I am more flexible and stronger and feel better, so I hope as I keep doing this I start to see results of the poundage droppage type.
Fall is here and it is sad. Morning walks (much fewer now thanks to J) are a little scary and dark and cold. I shall have to alter my route slightly to take advantage of more street lights - less scary dark tree areas where someone could be hiding to get me. I even turned my ipod off for that part so I could be more "aware" of my surroundings.
J and I are currently in the debate of do we reno now and be ready to sell when we find a super awesome deal, or do we focus on our debt pmts and get rid of that or do we hang on to what we've got at such an awesome interest rate compared to what's out there now (and having a way higher mortgage is not too thrilling. But having babies would be.) Hence, the continued debate. I suppose we'll start to reno small things and keep up our debt payment maximization thing and keep our eyes open for a super great deal. And not have babies quite yet.

3 comments:

Liana said...

forget renos. make babies. it's funner.

mari said...

you could practice making babies..and do renos. just not at the same time.

GraceeJ said...

All i read was something about babies?