Monday, July 14, 2008

And how does your garden grow?


From lots of Cosmos

to less Cosmos but pretty Verbena and gorgeous marigolds

and Sweet Peas, our flowers are so fun to have.

These are going to be zucchini!

And even some little cherry tomatoes, although the hail did a lot of damage this week.

And I shampooed the carpets and rearranged the furniture a littleAnd starting tomorrow I will have no excuses for not exercising as J is leaving for the hat for 4mos, I'll only get him on weekends. As I'll be all alone it will be the perfect opportunity to eat right, pack lunches, walk to and from work each day and focus on toning this giant tub of lard I mean beautiful belly.

4 comments:

GraceeJ said...

I love you flowers!!!

b said...

yes, the whole house looks nice, inside and out!

mari said...

k but don't walk in the dark and don't go down any alleys and make sure you carry mace or a little thing that screams for you when you pull the plug... while walking to work I mean. Maybe your bike would be safer.. yes I think a bike will do.

carmenrose said...

Too funny, it's not like I'm alone on the streets, there's tons of people walking to work that early and it's daylight. But thanks for caring :)