Thursday, February 28, 2008

We Booked! We Booked!

And the winner is: The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort.

So, in 13 more sleeps I get to be on a beach in Mexico! For 2 whole weeks! Can't wait!


Also, I found out today that they are going ahead with the proposal to hire another permanent person (me hopefully) so that's a little stress off.

Here's a couple of pics from the wedding where for some strange reason my dress looks florescent orange when in reality it was a very nice red colour. Hopefully these aren't the professional ones.

3 comments:

b said...

you look beautiful. I love your hair:)

and what a nice basket of stuff eh?

Liana said...

The resort looks fabulous! It's hard not to be extremely jealous as I look out my window at 10 inches of freshly fallen snow.

Have a ton of fun and post lots of pics!

mari said...

baby Linden likes your dress color - or something in the pictures! And I love that style on you! Where was the wedding?

I'm so excited for you to go to mexico! P and I had such a perfect time on our honeymoon... I actually feel that little ball of excitement in my belly for you! One piece of advice - don't take even one piece of clothing that you don't love. Then you can only wear nice clothes and won't settle for a frumpy piece of clothing just cause it's there!