Friday, February 2, 2007

Darn you all u c dot org!!!

(raised fist, shaking) Thanks to you, i have wasted a lot of precious time watching your oh so tempting TV shows and movies and even your anime instead of organizing an amazing study guide/cheat sheet for tax, or working on a group project or practicing various stocks/bonds questions. *Sighhhh*
So, nothing much new going on in my life. Renewed my yoga pass finally, and I gotta say, it's good to be back. Also, my only new year's resolution was to "become more musical" and I have actually played my guitar this month, like, more than twice! So, hopefully this is a resolution I can actually stick to. In other news, I'm doing a group project in my strategic management class on bottled water and I'm hoping you, my avid readers, can answer a couple of questions for me to help out with some unofficial data:
1. Do you buy bottled water or refill a bottle at a tap?
2. How much water do you drink a day.
3. If a combo was available with water instead of pop, would you choose that option (ie chips and a bottle of water instead of pop and chips)
If I don't know you, please let me know where you're from (even just the country).
Ok, it's time to feed my newest addiction, TV watching. Whatever will I do when the new privacy laws come into effect?
C

5 comments:

Zanitram said...

1. Do you buy bottled water or refill a bottle at a tap? Both, Prefer the bottles though.

2. How much water do you drink a day. 2-3 glasses

3. If a combo was available with water instead of pop, would you choose that option (ie chips and a bottle of water instead of pop and chips)
No.

GraceeJ said...

1. both. equal amounts prolly
2. enough to pee every hr on average.
3. i always ask for water with every combo
:)

mari said...

what privacy laws? And what does that have to do with tv watching?

anwsers 1. I only use the tap if I'm really thirsty and there's absolutely nothing else. Otherwise it's bottles. The big ones though.
1. 2-4 pints ish (how many glasses is in a pint?)
3. prolly not. Sometimes I ask for water instead, most times I pick coke. mmmm pepsi's good too mmm to both.

carmenrose said...

the laws that make dwnlding illegal in Canada, and it has everything to do with tv watching when you're doing it online!

mari said...

oic - yeah that would suck. Then I wouldn't be able to miss my shows ever!